Sunday 10 April 2011

afghanistan food manto

I am a black guy from America who usually loves Southern Food, but Afghan food is D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! MANTO is my Favorite dish. aghakhanzada says: April 30, 2011 at 7:51 pm. @rodream um… since when did pakistanis...

Manto
Manto

In Front of Afghan Restaurant,
In Front of Afghan Restaurant,

Homemade Mantu Recipe (Afghan
Homemade Mantu Recipe (Afghan

Afghani manto, sambosa with
Afghani manto, sambosa with

Afghan restaurant/café in
Afghan restaurant/café in

How's the Afghani food in
"How's the Afghani food in

Both dishes were less than £6. Qabili Pilau and Manto. Kebab review. The one, overtly, Afghan restaurant/café in Rusholme. The menu reads pretty much the same as the other Middle Eastern [No, Afghanistan is not in the Middle East but the...
Flavours of Manchester: Afghan Cuisine

Manufactured Afghanistan food. I didn't think in a million years you could actually have manufactured food from Afghanistan, but you can. I had the Manto entrée. It was like eating ravioli, but with added touch of yogurt which...
afghanistan food manto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home