Tuesday 8 March 2011

brazilian blowout before and after air dry

So a lot of people asked me what my hair looked like before I got the Brazilian Keratin Treatment done on my hair. I made this video.... you know, if I let my hair air dry, it would not come out nice and straight like yours..argh! I haven't worn it without blow drying/flat ironing it... @duskyhued476 Yeah when I was looking for a place to do mine at I had to make sure it was going to be a Brazilian Keratin Treatment and not the Brazilian Blowout. The blowout just loosens curls...

So after the millionth time
So after the millionth time

Or Here's Another Few “Before”
Or Here's Another Few “Before”

I let my hair start to air dry
I let my hair start to air dry

I can even let it air dry!
I can even let it air dry!

Here is 2 days after I got the
Here is 2 days after I got the

Brazilian Blowout - Before
Brazilian Blowout - Before

So I really hope you haven't been firing hot air at your head straight outta the shower… because if so, then it's no wonder you'd find at-home blowouts a pain in the ass. When you start with dripping wet hair, blow-drying not...
Why yes, you CAN do your own bouncy blowout at home! 10 pro tips ...

In the before picture, I applied Aveda's "Be Curly" cream to my hair and let it air-dry as I normally do most days. For the "after," Mar applied the Brazilian Blowout serum to my hair and then blow-dried it with a round brush.
brazilian blowout before and after air dry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home