Thursday 10 February 2011

joseph kony uganda be kidding me

Kony 2012, uganda be kidding me.... I pulled up in Sudan 'bout 7 or 8 and I yelled to Museveni "Umad smell ya later", looked at my army composed of my homies, an' sat on my throne 'cause I'm Joseph mother****in' Kony.

Uganda be kidding me
Uganda be kidding me

Uganda be kidding me!
Uganda be kidding me!

KONY THE PIMP - so all of a
KONY THE PIMP - so all of a

Help stop Joseph Kony - Page
Help stop Joseph Kony - Page

Don't dismiss the Kony video
Don't dismiss the Kony video

CLICK HERE TO “LIKE” OUR KONY
CLICK HERE TO “LIKE” OUR KONY

March 10, 2012 at 18:10. Joseph Kony Jokes? Uganda be kidding me! Reply. luka467 says: March 11, 2012 at 08:10. How many Ugandan children does it take to change a light bulb? How should I know, they're invisible...
The Internet Has the Collective Memory Span of a Hamster - The Art ...

KONY 2012... Are You Kidding Me? Joseph Kony has been at large for longer than I have been alive. He does terrible things and is practically a modern day Hitler. I agree, he needs to be stopped but Invisible Children Inc is...
joseph kony uganda be kidding me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home