Thursday 17 February 2011

forbidden city pictures beijing

Beijing is also of course a treasure for all those who like culture. I don't know how many kilometers I have been running in the short time, but I managed to see all the important stations: -The Forbidden City was the most...

The Forbidden City,beijing
The Forbidden City,beijing

The Forbidden City,Beijing
The Forbidden City,Beijing

Forbidden City, Beijing
Forbidden City, Beijing

Forbidden City
Forbidden City

Forbidden City Beijing China
Forbidden City Beijing China

Aerial view, Forbidden City
Aerial view, Forbidden City

Whenever I see pictures of pandas online, they are all black and white, but the first panda that we saw was lying on the ground and looked like it was sick. It was saddening how this was the first thing I saw when... In the Forbidden City, when Michelle and I spoke English, everybody looked at us with weird looks, but when we spoke Chinese, nobody looked at us differently than how they looked at everyone else. We got to choose whether or not we wanted to fit in with...
Xiu Na: Surprises at the Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace | Around ...

I know you guys saw a lot of pictures that I sent my family, so I'll just send a few today. J. The first... I then hopped on an airplane to Beijing, China! I think you... I wrote about the Forbidden City in one of the emails I sent you.
forbidden city pictures beijing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home