Wednesday 9 February 2011

fiji water label

Below, he talks to FIJI Water about his inspirations, who he designs for, and more. Q: What... LUCIAN: I think what separates the Lucian Matis label from other fashion brands is the techniques we use as well as the fit. Q: How...

the Course with FIJI Water
the Course with FIJI Water

money on FIJI water?
money on FIJI water?

Some bottled water that you
Some bottled water that you

Fiji water, the schmancy
Fiji water, the schmancy

Fiji water bottle
Fiji water bottle

FIJI Water, the country's
FIJI Water, the country's

My head was pounding. My stomach was churning. I lurched blindly toward the fridge and grabbed for that elegantly rectangular bottle with the pretty flower on the label. FIJI Water didn't make me puke, and in fact it eased my...
We All Gotta Drink! (Or: This might be the randomest blog post I ever ...

No reasonable consumer would be misled to think that the green drop on the label of Fiji bottled water represented a third party organization's endorsement or that Fiji water was environmentally superior to that of the...
fiji water label

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home