Sunday 20 February 2011

belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream

Dessert was a strawberry and whipped cream-topped Belgian waffle, something I had at the 1964 World's Fair. At $6, it isn't that much pricier today. At the Riviera, 734-5110. Dinner only, 5-10 nightly. Dinner for two, $60-95.

stock photo : Belgian waffles
stock photo : Belgian waffles

Plate of belgian waffles with
Plate of belgian waffles with

Plate of belgian waffles with fresh strawberries and whipped cream Stock
Plate of belgian waffles with fresh strawberries and whipped cream Stock

Belgian Waffles
Belgian Waffles

Belgian Waffle
Belgian Waffle

3 Pancakes or a Belgian Waffle
3 Pancakes or a Belgian Waffle

This one is my favorite topping. The strawberry coulis is sweet and rare compared to the other toppings. This one has a caramel topping. I honestly didn't like the caramel topping as much as I loved the one with strawberry coulis. The caramel doesn't really blend well with the whipped cream and the waffle. I must try the chocolate topping! Looking forward to blogging about it! Try Starbucks' Belgian Waffle! Now!!! Really of the best waffles I've tasted. Thanks for reading!
Secrets of Gee : Gee Goes To Starbucks For Belgian Waffle

Spiced Belgian waffles with berry compote or maple syrup and spiced, vanilla whipped cream. Not a Cheerio in sight... I did not miss the sticky, strawberry jam that is smeared daily on most surfaces in our house. I did not miss...
belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home