Friday 4 February 2011

atlanta skyline tattoo

This is what led me to originally run from Athens, Georgia to Atlanta Georgia for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in 2009. I raised $2500 and ..... Rita was a very pretty girl with some awesome tattoos on her. I wish I had more ..... I started to feel a lot better. I think the Scaps had kicked in and now I was doing A LOT better. I was talking, joking and running. I now saw a glorious site! The Atlanta skyline. It was beautiful. It sent instant chills down my body. I began to cry. Thankfully I was...

a tattoo picture titled
a tattoo picture titled

Metro Atlanta is the
Metro Atlanta is the

Las Vegas strip skyline tattoo
Las Vegas strip skyline tattoo

Drawing by J.Bishop, Tattoo by
Drawing by J.Bishop, Tattoo by

Atlanta-skyline
Atlanta-skyline

Atlanta Skyline View From
Atlanta Skyline View From

Grace falling asleep on the way to the game and waking up to the Atlanta skyline. The joy of putting tattoos on our face. Grace's wide eyes watching all the people and the game. Listening to Chad explain to her what team she...
Our Blessed Life: Chick fil a Bowl

The Atlanta skyline from Centenniel Park A shady street in midtown Atlanta GEORGIA ON MY MIND Atlanta is very hot and humid. Surprise. They also... It's in a really sketchy industrial part of town, half the crowd had full sleeve tattoos and got comp'd in for free, and the place was packed on a Thursday night for the Marked Men (who were really good.) Anybody heading down this way looking for a show should check it out. At the Aquarium Margaret Mitchell wrote...
atlanta skyline tattoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home