Monday 31 January 2011

sao paulo brazil carnival

...big cities like Rio and Sao Paulo. Maybe the carnival was born here and exported to other countries all over the world, but the most important and fascinating carnival you can find in the world is in Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro.

The streets of Sao Paulo,
The streets of Sao Paulo,

Sao Paulo, Brazil: A dancer
Sao Paulo, Brazil: A dancer

Sao Paulo, Brazil, Sunday,
Sao Paulo, Brazil, Sunday,

Carnival in Brazil
Carnival in Brazil

Brazil Carnival 2012 Begins
Brazil Carnival 2012 Begins

BRAZIL-CARNIVAL-PARADE
BRAZIL-CARNIVAL-PARADE

I didn't want to go to Sao Paulo. I didn't want to leave the beach but the imminent start of the carnival meant that I could no longer stay at Ubatuba. It's probably for the best as I can almost see myself 1 month on and still lying...
Nossa!... Carnival in Sao Paulo. - Brazil - The world is a book and ...

In Sao Paulo, carnival appeared to be non-existant. Partly, I suppose because carnival had technically already ended...but in Rio there were still lots of blocos happening at this time. Anyways, I had to satisfy myself with non-carnival events.
sao paulo brazil carnival

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home