Wednesday 26 January 2011

poland hetalia

Well, since I'm mostly finished Hetalia Axis Powers (I'm working on World Series currently), and I'd thought I'd give my thoughts on the annoyingly catchy (Can't stop bobbing my head!)... Poland: It has a Reggae swing to it.

Poland.jpg Hetalia Profiles:
Poland. Hetalia Profiles:

Poland - Axis Powers Hetalia
Poland - Axis Powers Hetalia

Hetalia - Poland and Russia by
Hetalia - Poland and Russia by

HETALIA Poland by ~Eddie-Zato1
HETALIA Poland by ~Eddie-Zato1

Ginmaku Hetalia Axis Powers:
Ginmaku Hetalia Axis Powers:

Axis Powers Hetalia,APH Poland
Axis Powers Hetalia,APH Poland

Title: Pink's, Like, Totally In This Season Fandom: Hetalia Character(s): Poland, Romano Pairing(s): N/A Word Count: 273 Genre: humor Rating: PG-13/T (mainly for Romano's mouth) Notes: So, two friends started talking on...
Mare Nostrum - Hetalia Fanfic: Pink's, Like, Totally In This Season

Axis Hetalia romance. Posted by Teresa at 01:00 PM * 47 comments. I had no luck this weekend searching Netflix for “Hetzer,” but a listing popped up for the first season of Axis: Hetalia. I'd seen it mentioned on Scandinavia and the ..... Poor Poland. It should be "I'm back!" at the end of WWI, with one of those "FFFFFFFFFFF" panels at the end of WWII. Welcome to Making Light's comment section. The moderators are Avram Grumer, Jim Macdonald, Teresa & Patrick...
___poland hetalia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home