Sunday 2 January 2011

luxor pool pictures

A suite bedroom at Luxor Las Vegas. Luxor's pool offers great views of the pyramid. A view of Luxor's interior. The image of Luxor people remember. >>More information about Luxor Las Vegas. >>More information about...

to use Luxor's pool.
to use Luxor's pool.

the Luxor Pool) on Myspace
the Luxor Pool) on Myspace

luxor pool, Las Vegas,
luxor pool, Las Vegas,

Pools - Luxor Pool in Las
Pools - Luxor Pool in Las

Luxor pool
Luxor pool

Luxor pool complex
Luxor pool complex

We stayed at the Luxor, which is one of my favorite parts about the trip because I felt like a modern Egyptian princess. I was excited about staying in the pyramid but when... We went to watch the fashion show which was great but of course I didn't get ANY pictures of it. Then I did some more shopping where I bought a .... The last day of Viva we decided to go to the pool party…. and so did everyone else apparently. Image. I kept getting compliments on my “dress” but it...
VIva Las Vegas 15 «

This photo belongs to. knightbefore_99's photostream (8980) · Ramses at Luxor in Las Vegas; Pharaoh standing at Luxor's entrance; Egyptian Dog at Luxor; Excalibur and the Tropicana; New York New York...
luxor pool pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home