Monday 17 January 2011

brazil flag eye

I started this week again with the flag of Brazil.....I loved the look of it, the colors and was able to find a very interesting picture that depicted the flag through an eye. I even started working on a flag postcard and decided to go...

they say is in Brazil
they say is in Brazil

but Brazil proved they
but Brazil proved they

Brazilian Flag Color Macaw
Brazilian Flag Color Macaw

Brazil Flag in an Eye
Brazil Flag in an Eye

Brazil Flag Binder by
Brazil Flag Binder by

BRAZIL was not my original
BRAZIL was not my original

I found a picture of the Brazilian flag on a human eye and decided this was what I wanted to to incorporate, both items together and I think the combination works really well. I struggled with the drawing of the eye as human...
Roisee's Place: Post card number 3 - Brazil

[That's an eye painted as a flag of Brazil, inside the Dart wordmark, above right.] Posted by condor at 5:17 AM ยท Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook. Labels: Brazil New Antitrust Premerger Review Law Solo...
brazil flag eye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home