Wednesday 8 December 2010

rachel maddow uganda be kidding me

Maddow: Uganda be kidding me… As a part of her ongoing series on the delightful elves who so helpfully midwifed Uganda's kill-the-gays bill, Rachel Maddow introduced us to Richard Cohen. Cohen describes himself as an...

Uganda be kidding me…
Uganda be kidding me…

The Rachel Maddow Show (TV
The Rachel Maddow Show (TV

Maddow hosting KPTK's
Maddow hosting KPTK's

In three segments titled
In three segments titled "Uganda Be Kidding Me," she details the bill's

If you are a Rachel Maddow fan
If you are a Rachel Maddow fan

Act 5: Uganda be kidding me
Act 5: Uganda be kidding me

I know who pointed me at this but I can't remember her alias. 1. "I haven't had this much fun since I went to Lilith Fair in 1996 with Rachel Maddow and Liz Kagan." 2. "Yeah... Thought I Was Kidding About All That "Ia Ia Cthulu.
Caption This!: Get Down, Madame Secretary

Too bad Rachel Maddow has to cheapen such an important story with the NYPost-esque headline "Uganda Be Kidding Me." Not an appropriate occasion for wordplay AT ALL! Posted by: Scott | Dec 10, 2009 10:11:29 AM...
rachel maddow uganda be kidding me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home