Friday 10 December 2010

plaza mayor madrid at night

...wet and cool north. I don't say Andalusia is all warm, Granada lies in the mountains and had already cool nights.... On plaza de Santa Ana. My host showed me also the best map library in Madrid, Desnivel, so I had a place to spend hours in case rain prevented me to enjoy the outside. I actually did so, and spent money. I also went to 2 of the most famous art galleries of the city : the Prado and the Centro de Arte Reina Sofia. I went multiple times on the Plaza Mayor.

stock photo : Plaza Mayor of
stock photo : Plaza Mayor of

stock photo : Plaza Mayor of
stock photo : Plaza Mayor of

night famous Plaza Mayor
night famous Plaza Mayor

Plaza Mayor at night
Plaza Mayor at night

PLAZA MAYOR BY NIGHT, MADRID
PLAZA MAYOR BY NIGHT, MADRID

Night in Madrid, Plaza Mayor
Night in Madrid, Plaza Mayor

Cheap bars are called Tascas in Madrid. Partying in night clubs starts past 11 PM and it is hard to spot a visitor in a bar before 1 PM. Plaza mayor, which also happens to be the most famous arcade or square of Madrid, also...
Macartisan Travel blog » Blog Archive » Madrid's Night Life: Strong ...

Tracing back my roots to Spain, not. Just studying abroad in one of the most historic cities of Spain, Madrid. Pages. Home · Toledo · Barcelona · Granada · Cordoba · Segovia · Zaragoza. Wednesday, February 8, 2012. Plaza Mayor de Madrid. Location: Plaza Mayor, 28012 Madrid, Spain Posted by Nereyda Zaragoza at 6:00 PM · Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook... Night Life of Madrid. Night Life of Madrid Bar/Club hoping with friends...
plaza mayor madrid at night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home