Tuesday 28 December 2010

petrarchan sonnet

A Petrarchan Sonnet from the 21st Century. by Daria. Hello, all,. What I am about to copy and paste is a sonnet I had to write in my Modernist FIction class. (This is the first sonnet I have ever written in my life)! I had a lot of fun...

of Petrarch's sonnets. 1.
of Petrarch's sonnets. 1.

for Petrarchan sonnets in
for Petrarchan sonnets in

The Petrarchan Sonnet:
The Petrarchan Sonnet:

Petrarchan sonnet,
Petrarchan sonnet,

Petrarch's and Shakespeare's
Petrarch's and Shakespeare's

His preference in Sonnet form
His preference in Sonnet form

This week I will be rolling a six-sided die and writing in one of three sonnet forms: 1 - Shakespearean Sonnet 2 - Shakespearean Sonnet 3 - Petrarchan Sonnet 4 - Petrarchan Sonnet 5 - Spenserian Sonnet 6 - Spenserian...
Put your collar down, Elvis.: Week 2 - Sonnets

But a Shakespearean sonnet is in iambic pentameter, with a rhyme scheme of a-b-a-b, c-d-c-d, e-f-e-f, g-g. A Petrarchan sonnet has a rhyme scheme of a-b-b-a, a-b-b-a, and then either c-d-e-c-d-e or c-d-c-c-d-c. Spenserian...
petrarchan sonnet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home