Thursday 30 December 2010

lithuanian women names

Japanese, Lithuanian, English, Argentine. It's a mixed bag with Asians who believe me when I say I am Japanese (1/4). Many actually think I am half, because I look a lot like Becky, a hafu singer from Japan. I think I look...

“How men treat women
“How men treat women

with Lithuanian Women in
with Lithuanian Women in

to a Lithuanian woman who
to a Lithuanian woman who

Lithuanian Women on the Banks
Lithuanian Women on the Banks

Kirtimai: Lithuania's Roma on
Kirtimai: Lithuania's Roma on

A Lithuanian railroad worker
A Lithuanian railroad worker

It is interesting to note that some languages change a woman's actual name to denote her marital status, not just the change of her title. For instance, last names in Lithuanian end differently depending on whether it's a man's...
The Politics of Surnames

Consequences of GOP's Anti-Women's Health Legislation U.S. News & World Report By Jehmu Greene Two months ago, there were two war memes claiming legitimacy and competing for media buy-in: the War on Women...
lithuanian women names

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home