Saturday 18 December 2010

eiffel tower at night pictures

The Tower was lit it up. The wind was brisk. It was magical. Eiffel Tower at Night. Then the tower SPARKLED. I gasped. Ethan stopped mid-stride, let out: aww-hahahahah-hohoh, turned to me, and YELLED: MAAAAM! DID.... “And then the tower sparkled.” I could not help but smile. Loved the photo too, but the best part was the boys reaction. They will remember that forever. It IS magical. Myra. April 5, 2012. I'm happy that I wrote down what he said word-for-word when...

Photo: eiffel tower at night
Photo: eiffel tower at night

Eiffel Tower by Night
Eiffel Tower by Night

Eiffel Tower at night
Eiffel Tower at night

Eiffel Tower at night
Eiffel Tower at night

Eiffel Tower at Night
Eiffel Tower at Night

Eiffel Tower At Night by Heidi
Eiffel Tower At Night by Heidi

(The pictures aren't great, night shoots are always difficult, and I'm not a photographer.) I did see the Eiffel Tower during the day, and a lot more up close, which was very impressive. This shot is one of my favorites from the...
eiffel tower at night | all about kate

Eiffel Tower at Night Paris France Wallpaper, Eiffel Tower at Night Paris France Photo, Eiffel Tower at Night Paris France Pictures, Free Eiffel Tower at Night Paris France Download Eiffel Tower at Night Paris France. Gönderen...
eiffel tower at night pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home