Friday 24 December 2010

delphine

the german original added later: Peter Gabriel also recorded songs in German (very cute, even contains the f* word) and of course so did The Beatles. But Snoop Dogg recorded a German song for a weird commercial only.

owner of the SS Delphine,
owner of the SS Delphine,

Delphine Lalaurie
Delphine Lalaurie

Delphine Chanéac
Delphine Chanéac

Delphine Chanéac Picture
Delphine Chanéac Picture

Delphine Chaneac
Delphine Chaneac

DELPHINE, French Association
DELPHINE, French Association

I've never been the type of girl who fantasised about their wedding day. I never wanted Prince Charming to come and save me; I never thought about the kind of dress I would wear as I walked down the aisle. Delphine...
VICKY KAVANAGH MEETS DESIGNER DELPHINE GRANDJOUAN

Elements of a Transmedia Story. Why is Content Marketing important? Consumer consumption of content is no longer isolated in media silos. Consumers can read the news on an iPad. Consumers can watch a movie on their...
delphine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home