Saturday 11 December 2010

dallas green wife

Melody and Samuel Bell: I am a wife to an incredible husband, and a passionate teacher who is still waiting for my own classroom. I love to laugh, scrapbook, read, drink Starbucks and play board games! My husby is... his time selling tools), amazing musician and songwriter, and an avid Canucks fan. He loves Macs, Dallas Green's music and my cooking :P We are on a journey to become parents, and so far it was been the most challenging thing we have ever faced.

wife of Dallas Green,
wife of Dallas Green,

Still-grieving Dallas Green
Still-grieving Dallas Green

Singer Dallas Green and his
Singer Dallas Green and his

Dallas Green may have a wife
Dallas Green may have a wife

Dallas Green and wife Leah
Dallas Green and wife Leah

-Dallas Green-
-Dallas Green-

But unless you're an avid YouTube geek, you probably wouldn't know Dallas Green from Dan Mangan, be able to distinguish between members of Hedley and those of Arkells, or tell Leslie Feist from Lindi Ortega. Fear not.
Know your Dallas Green from your Dan Mangan

Dallas Green - Old School Slow Jams V1. Tapemasta: Let's keep doing it to the ladies worldwide..My wife is loving me right now..haters beware because i'm going all the way !! Dallas Green: My Valentine's Day Gift To You...
dallas green wife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home