Thursday 2 December 2010

austria hetalia wallpaper

So today is like Austria's birthday and as soon as I found out, I decided to post all my Austria graphics :D I love Austria, he's like my absolutely favorite character from Hetalia I was originally gunna post these along with the rest of... Wallpapers Knight 1280x800 and 1024x768. Don't Cry 1280x800 and 1024x768. Music 1280x800 and 1024x768 let me know if you want me to resize anything and I will be glad to do so ^^ Pictures from pixiv, photobucket & other people.

japan germany austria maps
japan germany austria maps

Hetalia Wallpaper by
Hetalia Wallpaper by

Hetalia Austria by
Hetalia Austria by

Austria
Austria

Austria x Hungary wallpaper by
Austria x Hungary wallpaper by

Austria Character
Austria Character

hetalia. Because we all know that I'm terrible with making them. This entry is for those whom are interested in making a banner for the Axis Powers Hetalia community. This is to give everybody a chance to contribute to the design of the community in a creative form. Please read the small... abarero 05. Allied Forces (wallpaper) - [info] abarero... Spain, Switzerland, Lithuania, Poland, Prussia, Austria, Hungary, Sweden, Finland, and Sealand - [info] wamyne 15. France...
erinilliana: Image Submission Post for hetalia

GRAPHICS of HETALIA - [wallpaper] INDEPENDENCE DAY. Hetalia Graphics. Blurb. Welcome to HETALIAGRAPHICS, a community for graphics related to the fandom of AXIS POWERS HETALIA! Here, you can...
austria hetalia wallpaper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home