Tuesday 9 November 2010

versailles palace inside

One of my all time favourite films is Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette, so during my first ever trip to Paris I was determined to take the time to visit the Palace of Versailles. Excited to see the beautiful architecture and interior...

right inside The Palace of
right inside The Palace of

Versailles Palace interior
Versailles Palace interior

Versailles Palace Inside
Versailles Palace Inside

This is what the interior of
This is what the interior of

Palace of Versailles Interior
Palace of Versailles Interior

Inside Versailles Palace 13
Inside Versailles Palace 13

I'm so, so, SO glad I was able to finally see the inside of the palace. You need a full day to see the palace and the gardens in their entirety, so keep that in mind whenever you make plans to visit. To get to Versailles, you can...
The Gorgeous Château de Versailles

My visit to France #4 - Inside the Versailles Palace. The superb Baroque Versailles Palace a symbol of civilizations and pleasure and the home of the Kings of France and only a five minute walk from my daughter and...
versailles palace inside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home