Sunday 7 November 2010

algerian people facts

Then a few more years later, when I woke up form my glory daze (pun intended), and stumbled across a network of Algerians living in London, graduates, professionals, highly educated, smart and interesting peopleā€¦I was pleasantly ..... Is it something you would regard as intrinsically embedded in the algerian culture or is it due to the fact that most of you traveled abroad with the mission to succeed so you assess your respective success bu using comparison? Mtiqer...

not really Algerian,
not really Algerian,

and the Algerian people
and the Algerian people

There are a few accepted facts
There are a few accepted facts

Facts on Algeria
Facts on Algeria

Algerian flag Algeria
Algerian flag Algeria

Algeria - Tribes
Algeria - Tribes

I went back to Algeria six years after independence. I was warmly received and I liked the people there. People invited me to lunch, I shared with them the fish I caught and a young camel tried to eat my hair. I still think the...
Algeria: a sparse memory | FACTS MATTER

Today, the harkis and their descendants represent around 500000 people in France, many of them still living in poverty, and making up a sizable pool of...
algerian people facts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home