Thursday 14 October 2010

singapore flyer dinner

Three years ago I remember the Singapore Flyer to be advertised as the best high place to get a view of Singapore, but now is completely overshadow by the great views and experience the Marina Bay Sands is. One hour later past 6pm, I had the great night views from the top, I took... Being my last night I kept on exploring the city and had my trip last dinner in Chinatown with a couple of Tiger beers. I don't know when I'll have the chance to visit Singapore again but...

iconic Singapore Flyer,
iconic Singapore Flyer,

Sky Dining Singapore Flyer
Sky Dining Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer. Dinner for
Singapore Flyer. Dinner for

Singapore Flyer
Singapore Flyer

Lomantic Dinner at Singapore
Lomantic Dinner at Singapore

Dinner @ Singapore Flyer. Its my Wife birthday today~ Took her to Singapore
Dinner @ Singapore Flyer. Its my Wife birthday today~ Took her to Singapore

They, together with those couples who confirm their solemnization packages, will be given a chance to participate in a draw to be the one lucky couple to win a free wedding dinner or solemnization.*. Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel provides an... The hotel is within easy access to Singapore's popular shopping hubs in Suntec City and Orchard Road and VivoCity at HarbourFront; Singapore Flyer and the F1 race area at Marina Bay. The hotel has 558 guest rooms and...
Attractive Perks for Couples at Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel's Wedding ...

Enjoy a wonderful 90-minute fine-dining experience with panoramic views aboard the Singapore Flyer, the world's largest observation wheel. It towers above Singapore's iconic landmarks - Marina Bay, Singapore River,...
singapore flyer dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home