Sunday 10 October 2010

istanbul map taksim

212 istanbul apartments are located just off Istiklal Caddesi, otherwise known as the famous Taksim strip in the heart of Istanbul. There are 5 fully... Taksim Beyoglu, Istanbul, View on Map. Call Us from... Meet the guide at 212 Istanbul Suites...

Taksim, next to Metropolitan
Taksim, next to Metropolitan

Map showing the Taksim Square
Map showing the Taksim Square

Map Showing Taksim Square,
Map Showing Taksim Square,

GPS-enabled map and directions
GPS-enabled map and directions

Fullsize Taksim, Istanbul Map
Fullsize Taksim, Istanbul Map

Click here to interactive map
Click here to interactive map

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209745910788095495464.0004bc9ab4f9e5ec5865d&msa=0&ll=40.287907,27.89978&spn=3.682904,8.453979... By my stupidity I didn't turn on rouming of my phone (I was trying at arriving but I should do it before leaving Georgia:( so I was without phone, my friend was already in Istanbul and promised to meet me on Taksim square which is most crowded place in Istanbul, so without phone it was of course impossible...
Spring vacation destination – Turkey | Pelagiaa's Weblog

Taksim ( Taxim ) Square Map. Published October 5, 2011 | By admin. Taksim Square (Turkish: Taksim) is located in the European part of Istanbul, Turkey is a large commercial area, tourism and recreation is famous for its restaurants, shops...
istanbul map taksim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home