Thursday 21 October 2010

ethiopian food wat

Grab a plate and mindlessly fill it with heaps and heaps of who-knows-what. And by “what,” I mean “wat”— the thick Ethiopian stews that make up a hefty chunk of the buffet. What's wat, you ask? Well, wat is just wow. But here...

of Ethiopian comfort food,
of Ethiopian comfort food,

It's good, trust me
It's good, trust me

I've loved Ethiopian food for
I've loved Ethiopian food for

I love Ethiopian food,
I love Ethiopian food,

Ethiopian restaurant,
Ethiopian restaurant,

Ethiopian Food on My Plate (Injera, Wat and Tibs)
Ethiopian Food on My Plate (Injera, Wat and Tibs)

Even though our Ethiopian restaurant in Columbus doesn't have entertainment, we can't wait to take K there. I really need to learn how to cook injera and some dora wat. We also had a great time with the other families...
Our Adoption Journey: Ethiopia Day 5

Marked with exaggerated recipes, spices and herbs, authentic, traditional Ethiopian cuisine is surely one of the strongest in Africa. The food... Wat, the national dish of Ethiopia, is made of chopped red onions, oil and sautees.
ethiopian food wat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home