Tuesday 28 September 2010

palais de versailles hall of mirrors

Such glamor! versaillesceiling effected The Gorgeous Château de Versailles. picturesversailles effected The Gorgeous Château de Versailles The famous Hall of Mirrors was everything I expected it to be, and then some.

The Hall of Mirrors - Château
The Hall of Mirrors - Château

Hall of mirrors. Chateau de
Hall of mirrors. Chateau de

Hall of Mirrors, Palais de
Hall of Mirrors, Palais de

Hall of Mirrors (Palace of
Hall of Mirrors (Palace of

Chateau de Versailles Royal
Chateau de Versailles Royal

Chateau de Versailles Hall of Mirrors
Chateau de Versailles Hall of Mirrors

My worst experience in Paris (so far): The first time I went to the Chateau de Versailles, the famous Hall of Mirrors was under renovation. I didn't know, at the time, that I would have the chance to go back to France, so I thought...
Paris: a summary of my experiences « France 2011-2012

The purchase ended a search by business advisors Cooper Parry, based in the Midlands, to find a new owner for the Hall, based on the Palais de Versailles near Paris. The hall attracted widespread interest, including from...
palais de versailles hall of mirrors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home