Saturday 4 September 2010

mexico city skyline night

Above, a view of the skyline of downtown Dallas looking from west to east on a hazy morning last June. By David Woo/The Dallas Morning News. At right, a photo by Rodrigo Cruz for The New York Times shows a new, and apparently working, approach to cleaning the air in Mexico City: vertical gardens. That's not a word we hear much around here, not in can-do Dallas. So what did I mean? We were talking about regionalism -- whether it works, whither it's heading,...

of Mexico City skyline in
of Mexico City skyline in

Mexico City, Skyline
Mexico City, Skyline

Mexico City skyline in Mexico
Mexico City skyline in Mexico

Mexico City Skyline
Mexico City Skyline

Mexico City Mexico third
Mexico City Mexico third

I think Mexico City has an
I think Mexico City has an

14 hours of sleep on an Old Greyhound silver box bus to Mexico City before a quick transfer to Puebla. Tracts of homogeneous concrete housing rippling over the landscape .... The beauty of carrying everything I need for a night out is that I have no worries about where I end up. Time freely passes as I tromp through the forest, oblivious to the .... We descend into the grey cloud that is Mexico City's skyline. We each eat ten tacos a piece and I sleep the sleep of the dead.
I saw the best minds of my generation...: On Top of Orizaba and a ...

Its 65-stories rise dramatically against the city skyline; in fact, I was able to glimpse the upper floors of the hotel from the airplane as we lined up for the approach to Toronto's Pearson International Airport, some 30 minutes away. The hotel is also... Our room itself is so nice that it's a shame we're spending a single night here; a complimentary bottle of Evian water was placed atop a silver tray on each bedside table, along with a hand-crafted chocolate. Slippers are at...
mexico city skyline night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home