Sunday 19 September 2010

guangzhou tower

tera gold Guangzhou 753Tianyu business building East Tower - XYU. Lin XI on March 31, the opening "where to fill up" sharing experience about writing lyrics Albert Leung (information) Lin XI lecture poster, NetEase...

launch the Guangzhou Tower
launch the Guangzhou Tower

Tower in Guangzhou during
Tower in Guangzhou during

Illuminated Guangzhou Tower
Illuminated Guangzhou Tower

GUANGZHOU TOWER
GUANGZHOU TOWER

GUANGZHOU TOWER - CANTON TOWER
GUANGZHOU TOWER - CANTON TOWER

Canton Tower Ticket Booking
Canton Tower Ticket Booking

Among them, the most make me happy to several more of guangzhou tower. When night fell, my mother... Guangzhou tower oval external frame, show bottom-up became smaller shape, form beautiful. In the top part, on both...
Way, make our city more beautiful | Chemicals

My flight to Guangzhou went fine and I arrived about 8pm. After asking a few people I... On the last day before I caught my overnight bus to Guilin, I had a quick look at the very tall Canton Tower. A couple of activities high up...
guangzhou tower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home