Sunday 15 August 2010

poland syndrome images

The Poland Syndrome. "It's like Stockholm Syndrome...but tragic." A humor blog that explores the daily musings of completely average assholes.... a large black schlong). Who am I kidding, they were the same image.

with Poland syndrome
with Poland syndrome

With Poland's Syndrome
With Poland's Syndrome

Poland's Syndrome and Sternal
Poland's Syndrome and Sternal

Poland syndrome : unilateral
Poland syndrome : unilateral

Poland Syndrome - Prof.
Poland Syndrome - Prof.

Amastia (Poland Syndrome),
Amastia (Poland Syndrome),

The creator of popular Tumblr blog, One Tiny Hand, posts photos of celebrities, with one subtle change -- one hand in each photo is shrunken.... “We've learned a lot from the people with Poland's Syndrome who have emailed over the last week, and steadfastly support everyone coping with this condition.” Instead, Vitale wants the blog to be about re-imagining things you think you understand. Because of his job, Vitale especially understands how quickly people...
Bizarre Tumblr 'One Tiny Hand' Pokes Fun at Celebs

Many people have commented on my previous post (I Have Poland Syndrome) that they admire my courage and bravery in sharing my birth defect with the world.... The real battle is with my own self-image. I still see my...
poland syndrome images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home