Sunday 29 August 2010

jordan powers 18

This entire story is proof of how easily minors can be manipulated. 18-year-old Jordan Powers says she's finally seen the light and ended the romantic relationship with 41-year-old former teacher James hooker after he was...

student Jordan Powers, 18,
student Jordan Powers, 18,

love for Jordan Powers,
love for Jordan Powers,

Jordan Powers met high school
Jordan Powers met high school

41, and Jordan Powers, 18,
41, and Jordan Powers, 18,

41 and Jordan Powers, 18,
41 and Jordan Powers, 18,

18-Year-Old Jordan Powers,
18-Year-Old Jordan Powers,

Christopher James Hooker, 41, was arrested for oral copulation with a minor he taught at a California school in the 1990s, years before he struck his relationship with 18-year-old Jordan Powers. Police said the case stems...
The Coming Crisis: Jordan Powers, 18, leaves Teacher James ...

“He called me from jail and yes, I told him that we're done,” Jordan Powers, 18, told ABC News in an exclusive interview. “I lost everything for this guy. I lost my senior year. I gave up all my friends at high school because they...
jordan powers 18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home