Wednesday 18 August 2010

jakarta airport arrivals

Initially, 16 automatic channels will be available for Thai passport holders in the departure and arrival areas. In the future, the service will expand to other airports under the Immigration Division 2′s authority, including Phuket...

The three airports were Ngurah
The three airports were Ngurah

Jakarta airport fights big
Jakarta airport fights big

Jakarta Airport Photo
Jakarta Airport Photo

Jakarta Airport Hotel FM7
Jakarta Airport Hotel FM7

Airport: Arrivals
Airport: Arrivals

Airport: Arrivals
Airport: Arrivals

Landing in Jakarta at the beginning of our RTW trip in 2009, I stupidly forgot to put on my “game face” (e.g. me trying to look like I know where I'm going and ignoring everyone around me) when leaving the arrivals hall.
Adventures in Stupid: Taking Unmarked Taxis From Airports | Seek ...

Arrivals. If you are here to meet arriving passengers search for their flight number in the search box below to find their latest flight information. To view all arrivals click here. Search Arrow Icon...
jakarta airport arrivals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home