Monday 23 August 2010

dublin zoo

A few weeks ago, I was in Dublin on business and with time on hand, I took a trip across to the Phoenix Park to visit Dublin Zoological Gardens. Being a beautiful day, it gave me a good opportunity to see most of the animals...

mainstay of Dublin Zoo for
mainstay of Dublin Zoo for

Gallery Index: Dublin Zoo
Gallery Index: Dublin Zoo

Dublin Zoo
Dublin Zoo

Dublin Zoo plays a significant
Dublin Zoo plays a significant

Dublin Zoo holds the
Dublin Zoo holds the

CHIMPANZEE AT DUBLIN ZOO
CHIMPANZEE AT DUBLIN ZOO

Opened in 1831, Dublin Zoo is one in all the globe's oldest and most in style zoos. It has been remodelled in recent decades into a twenty eight hectare park of gardens, lakes and wonderful natural habitats for over 600 animals. Many are rare...
Dublin Zoo | Ireland

Dublin Zoo. Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend! I thought I'd share a few pics of what I've been getting up to in the past week since my last post. Apart from working away at my thesis i.e. my final college assignment,...
dublin zoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home