Friday 13 August 2010

colombian flag tattoos

Husband's Tattoo done by David. My husband's tattoo! Condor and Colombian Flag. Let amberquijano know you read this Hub! Was this Hub... Useful (3); Funny; Awesome; Beautiful (1); Interesting. vote upvote downflagshare...

the colombia flag beacuase
the colombia flag beacuase

colombia flag tattoo
colombia flag tattoo

PUERTO RICAN FLAG TATTOO
PUERTO RICAN FLAG TATTOO

Condor and Colombian Flag
Condor and Colombian Flag

Colombia Flag Temporary Tattoo
Colombia Flag Temporary Tattoo

Bandera de Colombia – flag of
Bandera de Colombia – flag of

Tattoos were something that I thought my parents would never approve of. I actually hid my first tattoo for a while. My first tattoo is actually part of the dragon now. You can see the Colombian flag in the middle of the tattoo that...
HNT Half-Nekkid Thursday (Dragon Tattoo) » - Logtar's Blog -

Flag tattoos, designs, pictures, and ideas. American, Confederate, Irish flag tattoos and more. We have over 8000 free tattoo designs in over 200 different categories.
colombian flag tattoos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home