Thursday 8 July 2010

san francisco bay bridge tattoo

There seems to be a lot of different places to get sushi up there, same where I live but if you're from Santa Barbara and like sushi you'll mention one or both of the 2 best places here and I'm wondering if that goes for SF.... Join Date: Aug 2010; Location: Bay Area, CA; Posts: 2423; Blog Entries: 16; Images: 1... other than that, I like the sushi boats in japan town @ isobune and if you feel like making a trek (not that far at all) over the golden gate bridge to sausalito try sushi ran.

The San-Francisco-Oakland Bay
The San-Francisco-Oakland Bay

San Francisco Bay Bridge. viewed from the upper deck of AT&T Park on a
San Francisco Bay Bridge. viewed from the upper deck of AT&T Park on a

Last night, the AIA SF
Last night, the AIA SF

Bay Bridge, San Francisco,
Bay Bridge, San Francisco,

Bay Bridge Tattoo
Bay Bridge Tattoo

38 san francisco bay bridge
38 san francisco bay bridge

SF04.10.2012. I am so grateful to share a City Style segment today on San Francisco with the fabulous Brittany Hawkins as your tour guide! I became good friends with Brittany during my sophomore year of college when we both embarked on an internship in NYC! Brittany... Best Hidden Secret: A short drive or bike ride over the Golden Gate Bridge will land you at Cavallo Point.... The rooms don't come cheap but the spa, restaurant and bar are considered one of the best in the Bay.
City Style - Nonsense & Sensibility

"It had been 12 years since I'd last gotten a tattoo and, having moved to San Francisco in 2009 to pursue my MFA in Writing, I felt it was time for another mile-marker. I had been writing off and on since 1995, but got much more...
san francisco bay bridge tattoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home