Wednesday 28 July 2010

pyramids of giza pictures

When and what time of day did you go? There doesn't seem to be very many people at all! And did you have the camel/horse rides made through a tour or just there on the spot? I'm thinking about going and may contact you...

The pyramids were not built by
The pyramids were not built by

Pyramids at Giza
Pyramids at Giza

Ponder the Pyramids of Giza
Ponder the Pyramids of Giza

Great Pyramid of Giza
Great Pyramid of Giza

Giza Reconstruction
Giza Reconstruction

Giza Pyramid
Giza Pyramid

I remember being around 8 years old watching a special on “The Great Pyramids of Giza” on PBS with my father. I remember being in AWE at the images of these HUGE PYRAMIDS. I remember wondering,. “How the hell did...
Living a childhood dream… visiting The Great Pyramids of Giza ...

We went to the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. My photos are extremely cool but you just cannot beat being here yourself. I was incredibly excited to be so close to them. I paid £100LE to go into the Great Pyramid (the...
pyramids of giza pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home