Friday 23 July 2010

pictures of new zealand beaches

About Me. My Photo ยท carolynknz: New Zealand: I'm Carolyn, and I'm a teacher and librarian. I'm using this blog to keep in touch with friends and family around the world. I look forward to comments and new visitors too.

remote New Zealand beach.
remote New Zealand beach.

White sand beach New Zealand
White sand beach New Zealand

Secret beaches of New
Secret beaches of New

New Zealand, Australia +
New Zealand, Australia +

New Zealand Beaches
New Zealand Beaches

New Zealand - Beach, Blue,
New Zealand - Beach, Blue,

... but was safer given I was new to the area. The steep beach is the Cook Straight separating the North and South Islands.... Check out these wellington new zealand things to see images: Tags: notes, Opening Posted in New...
Opening Notes

This particular post will be a little better because we at least have a few pictures that our new friends emailed to us.... They were hitchhiking their way through New Zealand so we gave them a lift up to Abel Tasman.... Playing on the beach. Doing my famous monkey impression... This was one of the most amazing sunsets I have ever seen! None of our photos came even close to doing it justice... it was breathtaking. The next morning we drove 30 minutes further north...
pictures of new zealand beaches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home