Tuesday 22 June 2010

phnom penh girls forum

Via Business Recorder, an AFP report: Cambodian girl dies from bird flu: WHO. However, I don't yet see the usual update on WHO's website. Excerpt: PHNOM PENH:A six-year-old Cambodian girl has died from bird flu, the...

Young girls, working as sex
Young girls, working as sex

Young girls celebrating New
Young girls celebrating New

Young girl, Phnom Penh,
Young girl, Phnom Penh,

Keywords: art phnom penh
Keywords: art phnom penh

Keywords: art phnom penh
Keywords: art phnom penh

A girl sells jasmine garlands
A girl sells jasmine garlands

In my last entry, I had mentioned that I was writing it from Phnom Penh, Cambodia.... Despite dealing with a couple Cambodian girls back in Canada, I really had no idea what to expect as I knew nothing about the country.
Trip to Phnom Penh Cambodia | Fight Passport

There were some of the same girls and the same calendar. They got in touch with IJM and determined that four of the seven girls Bakker assaulted had been rescued in the raid and were in a Phnom Penh safe house.
phnom penh girls forum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home