Thursday 10 June 2010

mexico city maps google

I soon discovered, however, that I was one of the lucky few that would serve their two years in one of Mexico's largest cities, working in a large government planning office. I was unhappy. I secretly told myself that if they don't put me in a national park, I'll just have to make my own.... It was a large reservoir, just south of the city. From Google maps it looked pretty remote, surrounded by forests and fields. Its shores were uneven, crooked, weaving into tiny bays, jutting out...

Screenshots Mexico City Map:
Screenshots Mexico City Map:

Screenshots Mexico City Map:
Screenshots Mexico City Map:

Original Map: Google Earth.
Original Map: Google Earth.

MexicoCity-Google-Map.jpg
MexicoCity-Google-Map.

Mexico City panorama
Mexico City panorama

I live in Mexico City and
I live in Mexico City and

View larger map Santa Muerte is a sacred figure venerated in Mexico, probably a syncretism between Mesoamerican and Catholic beliefs. The name literally translates to “Holy Death” or “Saint Death.” Mexican culture since...
“Santa Muerte” veneration in Mexico City | My Google Map Blog

While Edmonton may be the first city in Canada to go Google, it's in great company with other city governments in North America─like Pittsburgh, Orlando and Zapopan, Mexico─that have already made the move.
mexico city maps google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home