Wednesday 9 June 2010

chile flag images

He lives pretty close to La Moneda and in that opportuntie I took this picture. Is a good picture I think, but not too good, is just good. But! I'm a little bit obsess with this huge chilean flag. I became a child everytime that I see this...

stock vector : Chile Flag Icon
stock vector : Chile Flag Icon

Chilean Flag
Chilean Flag

Chile | Chile Map | Chile Flag
Chile | Chile Map | Chile Flag

Chile flag and description
Chile flag and description

Chile Flag
Chile Flag

CHILE FLAG: TEXAS FLAG:
CHILE FLAG: TEXAS FLAG:

Do yourself a favor and Google some images. I will never in my life do anything cooler than that. Yeah... So we bought paper to make bunny ears for my entire house, we hard-boiled eggs and colored them with markers – each making our own design, plus one with the Chilean flag, and we bought chorizo to make choripan (chorizo and bread, plus pebre (a salsa with tomato, onion, and spices), and of course, avocado). I came home to find a note that the Easter bunny...
Easter in Chile (also read: That Holiday Where You Eat Chocolate ...

FALSE FLAG ALERT: TPTB are building a monster radio telescope for detect an alien invasion... New Zealand, South Africa and Pacific Ocean Islands. Get ready because a major false-flag is underway.... You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change ). Facebook photo. You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change ). Cancel. Connecting to %s. Notify me of follow-up comments via email. Notify me of new posts via email...
chile flag images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home