Saturday 5 June 2010

cappadocia

Cappadocia. At 1:00am we finally arrived at the apartment in Istanbul. The chill of the unheated rooms were strung together by the stairway that connected the 5 rooms on 5 different floors. We foraged through the shelves for...

soft rock of Cappadocia.
soft rock of Cappadocia.

Cappadocia
Cappadocia

Cappadocia Tour
Cappadocia Tour

Cappadocia - 3 days / 2 nights
Cappadocia - 3 days / 2 nights

3-Days Cappadocia and Ephesus
3-Days Cappadocia and Ephesus

2 DAYS 1 NIGHT CAPPADOCIA
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT CAPPADOCIA

My friend and I are going to be in Istanbul in early October. I know this is not the best scenario but we only have a few days and she would like to spend most of them in Istanbul. Istanbul is one of my favorite cities but I'd really...
Daily Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul | Europe Forum | Fodor's ...

Since we're in Cappadocia this week and I'm writing exclusively about our stay here - I'm posting some great stories, tips, photos, videos and posts.
cappadocia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home