Sunday 23 May 2010

moxies shanghai noodles

ive rekindled my love of moxies. yummy. sometimes you just need to dress up and go for dinner.... ive rekindled my love of moxies. yummy. sometimes you just need to dress up and go for dinner.

noodles
noodles

left over Shanghai noodle
left over Shanghai noodle

course Shanghai noodles!
course Shanghai noodles!

You can watch your noodles
You can watch your noodles

Shanghai noodles
Shanghai noodles

Shanghai noodles instead.
Shanghai noodles instead.

Our server was good...attentive and helpful. Food was just ok, and most of us found it to be overpriced for what we got. I had the shanghai noodles which was good and spicy as I had requested, however I only found 3 small shrimps in the dish.
Moxie's Classic Grill - Ottawa restaurant listings and reviews

On Saturday the 28th my wife and I went for dinner at Moxies restaurant. I like that this restaurant has the menu posted... My wife ordered a chicken shanghai noodle dish. The Madras Penne was amazing. I was surprised to...
moxies shanghai noodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home