Monday 31 May 2010

lima beans growth

The students first learned about the parts of a plant then planted lima bean seeds to observe the life cycle of the plant. The students in Kindergarten really enjoyed learning about plant growth by watching their lima beans grow...

lima-beans Growing Lima Beans
lima-beans Growing Lima Beans

Threat of Lima Bean Diseases
Threat of Lima Bean Diseases

Lima Beans grow quickly so we
Lima Beans grow quickly so we

Lima Bean Science Projects
Lima Bean Science Projects

How to Grow Lima Beans
How to Grow Lima Beans

Growing Lima Beans
Growing Lima Beans

Best Lima Beans. My dear mother can attest that I despised Lima Beans growing up. Not only would I refuse to eat them, but the mere sight of them made me want to toss my cookies. (Seriously). Same with peas. I vividly...
Pilgrims at Oak Ridge: Best Lima Beans.

I'm so sick of lima beans! Do you need to know if Gatorade can be used to water lima beans for successful growth? It can! Do you need to know if lima beans grow taller when you read to them? They don't! Do you need to...
lima beans growth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home