Saturday 22 May 2010

jamaican bobsled team song

Jamaica we got a bobsled team lyrics. Art in turn seven hold me tight... Song hold me tight and were sent here to shuffle select.... Gained fame during their debut in the uk website?disney jamaican bobsled chant. As bounty...

the Jamaican bobsled team
the Jamaican bobsled team

the Jamaican Bobsled team
the Jamaican Bobsled team

Pele:,jamaican bobsled team
Pele:,jamaican bobsled team

Jamaica We Have A Bobsled Team
Jamaica We Have A Bobsled Team

From a Jamaican bobsled team
From a Jamaican bobsled team

FEATURED SONG. Come To Jamaica
FEATURED SONG. Come To Jamaica

I love the breezy, summery optimism of the song - and the film. I don't really cry much these days following the NCF but I am willing to bet that the scene in that film where the Jamaican bobsled team pick up their bob and start...
Ad Libbed: No Fool

The title for this post stems from a quote from the 1993 film about the first Jamaican bobsled team and their journey to the winter olympics. It was a classic VHS choice during my childhood, and I will proudly list it in my top three favorite... I usually add and remove songs at least twice a week, as I need more motivation and variety to pump myself up at such an ungodly hour. The techno remixes and hardcore rap are usually reserved for afternoon/evening sessions; and I...
jamaican bobsled team song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home