Friday 21 May 2010

dead sea scrolls translated

I did find an interesting book The Dead Sea Scrolls Translated though it is a bit dated being 1996: http://www.scribd.com/doc/68764488/The-D...in-English Even though the RCC may have control over these scrolls, I suspect...

the Dead Sea Scroll called
the Dead Sea Scroll called

seven Dead Sea Scrolls
seven Dead Sea Scrolls

The Dead Sea Scrolls,
The Dead Sea Scrolls,

See Strata, “Dead Sea Scrolls
See Strata, “Dead Sea Scrolls

Dead Sea Scrolls Translation
Dead Sea Scrolls Translation

Dead Sea Scrolls Now Available
Dead Sea Scrolls Now Available

Parts of the Dead Sea Scrolls, previously withheld from the public due to their controversial nature.
The Dead Sea Scrolls Uncovered: The First Complete Translation ...

In response to a blog post I wrote recently on Bible translations a friend asked a series of questions regarding the Dead Sea Scrolls and Bible versions. When I began to write a brief response to my friend I realized that kind of...
dead sea scrolls translated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home