Saturday 3 April 2010

haiti beaches pictures

What do I mean by Haitian cooked pasta? Simply that it had a gallon of oil in it along with the noodles.... After the beach we got ready for dinner on Good Friday and took the receptionist's recommendation on a restaurant and used her personal moto driver. We passed several “ra ras” on the way, celebrations with a... The only way to get a picture of the waterfall is to somehow get the camera to the island rock. As I handed over my camera to the guide I cautioned in...

haiti beaches
haiti beaches

haiti beaches
haiti beaches

The haitian beaches are clean
The haitian beaches are clean

Haiti Photo
Haiti Photo

Haiti Beaches
Haiti Beaches

HAITI | Beaches | Lakes
HAITI | Beaches | Lakes

BUSY DAYS IN HAITI. Filed under: Uncategorized — Leave a comment. April 14, 2012. **A combination of busy days and technical challenges have prevented me from posting pictures recently. I will post more when I can, but in the mean time make sure you're watching the fabulous short .... Standing in that spot viewing the trash beach, hearing vendors begging us to spend a dollar on their necklaces, and eying the tattered homes up and down the hillside I was overcome by sadness.
BUSY DAYS IN HAITI « Daily Dish of Anthropology

Sarah in Haiti... I had this idea that they could have a book with pictures of things related to birth and that they could share those drawings with others and use it as resource. It would not have words and so I thought it would work well. I copied drawings and then thought... If there is a complication they may have to carry a woman down the beach for 40 minutes to find a vehicle to make the 40 minute drive to the small hospital. We do role plays and act out what to do to...
haiti beaches pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home