Tuesday 13 April 2010

grand canyon skywalk images

The world's best viewing platforms Photos. Image alt tage here... The Grand Canyon Skywalk (pictured), opened in 2007, juts out from the canyonside, and visitors walk around a semicircular glass gangway. The same...

grand canyon tours
grand canyon tours

The Grand Canyon Skywalk opens
The Grand Canyon Skywalk opens

Grand canyon bridge
Grand canyon bridge

Grand canyon Skywalk
Grand canyon Skywalk

Grand Canyon Skywalk
Grand Canyon Skywalk

Grand Canyon Skywalk trip
Grand Canyon Skywalk trip

The Grand Canyon Skywalk, a large render walkway that perches most a knot over the Colorado River, newly unsealed in Arizona.... grand canyon skywalk; grand canyon del colorado; skywalk colorado; nevada grand canyon; grand canyon walkway; grand canyon skywalk pictures; grand canyon skywalk closes; picture of the Grand Canyon walkway; grand canyon sky walk; skywalk colorado grand canyon. No related posts. This entry was posted in others, travel,...
The Grand Canyon Skywalk | Worldwide Travel Information

Grand Canyon skywalk... NOT!!! So. I had planned to go to the Grand Canyon skywalk since before I left Australia. I'd seen a documentary on the making of the skybridge and it looked like a great experience and was one of the main reasons that I made the trek out west. I'd checked out their... WTF??????? AND not only that but I could not take my own camera or photos and I'd need to leave my bag and cell phone here and hire a locker for an additional fee. WTF?
grand canyon skywalk images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home