Wednesday 3 March 2010

santorini map pdf

I'd like to do Santorini, Mykonos, and Hyrda, but I don't know which order is best?... I personally would go for the flight bet Athens & Santorini - it's just that much faster that for 9 days, it's not worth spending the time on a ferry.

where we visited Santorini
where we visited Santorini

of Poros and Santorini.
of Poros and Santorini.

map
map

Santorini Maps
Santorini Maps

Next stop: Santorini Previous
Next stop: Santorini Previous

(Map after Dixon et al.,
(Map after Dixon et al.,

We plan to leave Santorini (Oia) on 6/23 and our boat leaves from Kos - the next day - on 6/24 at 11 a.m. I found it difficult using the on-line ferry schedules. Is flying the most practical option (Santorini - Athens - Kos)? Thanks.
Greece - Santorini to Kos | Europe Forum | Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

I'm going to be traveling in France, England and Ireland in July and August this year and am wondering about using maps on my iPad. Has anyone done it? Or is it better to buy or rent a satnav? Posted in the Europe forum.
santorini map pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home