Monday 8 March 2010

niagara falls at night with fireworks

My dad taught me how to play softball, so I grew a larger passion for the game that I play on about 6 softball teams a year including fall leagues. I'm a screenwriter, songwriter and actress and no matter what I do with my career...

colored Niagara Falls with
colored Niagara Falls with

Niagra Falls
Niagra Falls

Niagara at Night
Niagara at Night

Niagara Falls at night with
Niagara Falls at night with

Fireworks over American
Fireworks over American

Fireworks at Niagara Falls
Fireworks at Niagara Falls

I've never been to Niagara Falls which is part of the reason we are going. I think it could be cool... Figure we'd might plan our viewing of the falls area to include seeing them lit up at night and would stay for fireworks if worth it.
niagara falls area | Canada Forum | Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

As an alternative, I think that Niagara Falls is a good choice. The younger kids saw the falls for the first time last Canada Day, but it was night time and very busy due to the fireworks and celebrations so they didn't really...
niagara falls at night with fireworks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home