Tuesday 2 March 2010

bhutan queen book

The Prime Minister of Bhutan sent me a giant Willy Wonka-esque invitation, for which I'm grateful, but wouldn't pay my air-fare, for which I'm lingeringly resentful (not really). Anyway, I didn't go, but have spent this morning...

We just received this book,
We just received this book,

Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan
Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan

It was gifted to her by Queen
It was gifted to her by Queen

I am sure the book will be a
I am sure the book will be a

Bhutan King and Queen in India
Bhutan King and Queen in India

Bhutan King Queen Wedding
Bhutan King Queen Wedding

Shockingly a foreign parent walks into a Bhutanese classroom, drags the teacher out and bashes him to the extend of removing a tooth and damaging his eye, when will he grow up and realize his mistake? Teachers across the country are outraged and seeking justice, this was the biggest blow to the ..... 7 months ago. ONE SMALL WINDOW....... 8 months ago. Walking Together ยท I wish my King and the Queen , A Very Happy & romantic Wedding. 8 months ago...
PaSsu Diary- Journal of an Ordinary Bhutanese: Teachers Outrage ...

The Prime Minister of Bhutan sent me a giant Willy Wonka-esque invitation, for which I'm grateful, but wouldn't pay my air-fare, for which I'm lingeringly resentful (not really). Anyway, I didn't go, but have .... I'd love to see this kind of course freely available for all undergraduates (in fact, we just pitched for funding to do that at Queen Mary). ******. Some more... My book, Philosophy for Life and Other Dangerous Situations, is coming out on May 3rd. You can pre-order it in...
bhutan queen book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home