Thursday 18 February 2010

zurich city pictures

Images: Troy Brauntuch at Mai 36. Images courtesy of Mai 36, Zürich. Press Release: We are pleased to present new works by Troy Brauntuch (*1954 in Jersey City, New Jersey; lives and works in Austin, Texas and New...

Zürich City Guide
Zürich City Guide

Zurich city center by night
Zurich city center by night

Zurich City, Zurich City,
Zurich City, Zurich City,

Zurich City Tour
Zurich City Tour

Zurich City Guide
Zurich City Guide

Novotel Zurich City-West
Novotel Zurich City-West

Grüezi, Zurich – An Easter Walk in the Snow. Apr12. I heard a joke not all too long ago that goes... I had an entire day in the city, and was excited to walk the course of all main sites that I had plotted out on my map (I did this trip solo to bolster my independence. Turns out, there is slight hope for my sense of direction as long... I took pictures all along my circular walking tour, so scroll through and come along with me: First stop, Bahnhofstrasse: Zurich's most famous and...
Grüezi, Zurich – An Easter Walk in the Snow | The Prague Blog

Zürich is, without a doubt, a beautiful city. Left: train station; the Wasserkirche; Center: another church in the old town; Right: some statue of Hans Waldmann. Ivo picked up some keys, available for a free check out, that enable...
zurich city pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home