Saturday 27 February 2010

ayers rock

Ayers Rock is a large sandstone rock formation in the southern part of the Northern Territory, central Australia. It lies 335 km (208 mi) south west of the nearest large town, Alice Springs; 450 km (280 mi) by road. Kata Tjuta and...

Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Uluru (Ayers Rock)

Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Uluru (Ayers Rock)

Rainbow hits Ayers Rock -
Rainbow hits Ayers Rock -

Ayers Rock, now widely known
Ayers Rock, now widely known

Ayers Rock Sunset
Ayers Rock Sunset

Ayers Rock Resort
Ayers Rock Resort

I caught my morning flight to Ayers Rock where I joined a 3 day tour of the red centre which i'd booked through the Flight Centre. The tour was amazing, just the right amount of time and I got to see everything I wanted to see.
Uluru and Ayers Rock photo essay | Backpacks and Bunkbeds

As Ayers Rock came into view more and more it soon became apparent that my words from 11 years ago were perhaps said in vain. From afar that view could be understandable but as you get nearer and see the rock up...
ayers rock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home